Friday 30 August 2019

About my father

Father is a person who help us in every situation and different things.
                                                      My father name is Hari Rai. He is S.L.C passed person. He is an army. He has been working for 12 years. He is a hard working person.
                                                                 My father loves me very much. During holidays, he take us to visit interesting places. I love him very much.
                                                      My father gets up early in morning. He is regular in work. He is healthy and fit. Because of his loving nature, I am proud of him.
                                                 My father is a helpful person. He is always ready to help others in trouble. He wants to make me doctor in the future. He encourages me for early to bed and early to rise. I like his loving behaviour and hard working nature.
                              ***THE
                                            END***

No comments:

Post a Comment