Sunday 18 August 2019

Experience of rice pudding at home

At frist, we had made kheer and pickle at school. We were told to cook at our home also. So that, we can help our mother when she is busy in doing something else or gone outside for work. I had enyoyed making rice pudding at home.
                                I had made it for 6 people. I brought all the things which are given below:
1) Milk                    -2 packets
2) Rice                     -400 gram
6) Potato                -10 pieces
7) Carrot                -1 long piece
8) Cucumber         -1 long piece
9) Salt                     -2 half spoon
10) Besar                -1 spoon
  After getting this things I started making rice pudding and pickle. Here are some steps that I have used when making rice pudding. It are given below:
Step 1: Clean the rice properly.
Step 2: Boil milk for 5 minutes.
Step 3: Put the rice into the milk.
Step 4: Put kheer masala into the milk.
Step 5: Boil it for 10 or 15 minutes.
                     Now it is ready.
Below it I have given some steps which I have followed during making pickle (aalu ko achar ).
Step 1: Boil potato for 10 minutes.
Step 2: Wash vegetable properly.
Step 3: Cut the vegetable into small pieces but long.
Step 4: Peel the potato and cut it into pieces.
Step 5: Mix both peeled potato and cutted vegetable.
Step 6: Put chilly powder and basar.
Step 7: Fry mathi in oil.
Step 8: Put it at the pickle.
Step 9: Mixed it propely.
                       Now it is ready.
After it is ready I have served it to my family. They enjoyed eating it and was        happy to know that I can also cook.
                       ****THANK YOU****

No comments:

Post a Comment